Boulder, CO, 80302
- Senior Optimization Engineer at Ascend Analytics, LLC.
- Past Postdoc at the Lawrence Berkeley Lab in 2021-2022.
- Past Researcher of the R&D Department at Midcontinent Independent System Operator, Inc. in 2020-2021.
- Past Research Intern at PSEC of National Renewable Energy Laboratory in 2019.
I received the Ph.D. degree from Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX, in 2021, the M.S. degree from Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago, IL, in 2017, and the B. Eng. degree from Hunan University, Changsha, China, in 2016, all majoring in Electrical Engineering. My Ph.D. advisor is Prof. Jianhui Wang, IEEE Fellow. My Master advisor is Prof. Zuyi Li.
I serve as Reviewer for many reputable journals, e.g., Applied Energy, IEEE Transactions on Smart Grid, IEEE Transactions on Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on Sustainable Energy, etc. I love deep-diving in Operations Research, Artificial Intelligence and their applications in Energy Market.
|Jan 1, 2023||Got promoted to Senior Optimization Engineer from Power Systems Optimization Engineer at Ascend! Appreciation to Vena, Shimon, and Justin for all the help and teamwork!|
|Oct 20, 2022||Our paper applying DRO in T&D markets has been published in IEEE TPWRS!|
|Mar 1, 2022||Officially onboard to the Optimization Development Team at Ascend!|
|Sep 1, 2021||Joined the Electricity Market and Policy Department at LBL as a Postdoctoral Fellow!|
|Jul 17, 2021||Ph.D. Defense passed! Find my dissertation here.|
- RSERState-of-the-art Short-term Electricity Market Operation with Solar Generation: A ReviewRenewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 2021